When it comes to transporting your pets, it's important to consider the safety and well-being of your furry friend. While you may have found a company that offers affordable rates, it's crucial to ensure that they carry pet care insurance. This will protect your pet in the event of an accident or unexpected incident during transportation. Without insurance, you may be left with hefty vet bills or worse, a sick or injured pet.
Picking a company like Pets Paws & Pal's that carries pet care insurance can give you peace of mind knowing that your pet is covered in case of an emergency. This type of insurance can cover medical expenses, emergency transportation, and even loss or theft of your pet. Additionally, choosing a company with pet care insurance shows that they prioritize the safety and well-being of your furry friend. It's important to do your research and ask potential pet transportation companies if they carry pet care insurance before making a decision.
Preparing Your Pet For Transport
1. We want to make sure your loved one(s) have a great time with us. However, there are a few things you can do to help us out. First, please make sure your pet(s) have been cleaned and taken to use the bathroom prior to us picking them up.
2. Please ensure your pet(s) have been placed in their carriers prior to pick-up. This applies to cats, not dogs, as we provide carriers for dogs.
3. If you have booked a service other than pet express or shuttle transport, a health certificate will be required.
4. If you are having a dog relocated, please make sure their collar is on tight and is suitable for pet relocation.
5. Please understand that there are blackout times with drivers. However, you can always track your loved one(s).
6. That's it! We hope your loved one(s) have a great experience aboard Pets Paws & Pals. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.